“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I quit my job today

September 4 2014


I walked out of my job today.

At this point I am excited, its time for change.  Some people believe that we all just need to settle down. To that I say- not all those who wander are lost.

My next 2 months will be an adventure.

Colorado for the next month, then  to El Salvador for October.  I heart migrating and soaking up as much brilliant life as I can.  Last month I spent a few days in El Salvador and the energy illuminating  from that place is magnetic.  It's too difficult to even put into words. 

Must always have the most positive attitude.  Positive energy is what it's about, energy moves us and creates brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment