“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Sunday, April 5, 2015

light & energy

Last night was a total lunar eclipse- or blood moon.  I could feel my energy today. Despite the sinus infection I had woken up with the morning before and the ridiculously hot nights (combined with a very bad fan) I woke up feeling happy and light. Literally I felt like my body weight was not strained in any way and my existence brought about joy in itself. Can not remember my dreams though I valiantly try every morning lately it seems. My days this week have been spent resting- allowing my body to do as it pleases and relax and I have been running daily, further and further each day with more and more ease.

Went to la playa @2pm and began reading James Redfield's, 'The Thenth Insight.' As I was walking there every gaze I met with another was nothing but light and happy- just like the way I felt when I woke up. Almost bubbles of joy in an overflowing cup. The energy was moving around the streets and things that I never really notice, even people, just came into focus on that walk.

Countless people stopped by where I was on the beach and had conversations. One older man stood with me watching the tide. Anther group of overly-partied boys stumbling on the Neverland rocks ended sitting and conversing with me over Paulo Coelho. A guy in his 40s just started helping me move rocks to make a place to lay down, we did this in absolute silence (except for me continually saying gracias and smiling) for about 8 minutes until I had a plot of land nicer than what I deserved for a simple beach nap. A radio station manager asked me for an interview and we ended up laughing about subjects completely off hand.  In each of the people I met at the beach  I could see something in them that seemed to glow. Despite the situation, the inner self seemed to almost share energy with me, or maybe it was mine that could now feel the presence of theirs. Either way I feel richer and filled with love.

Dipped in the sea and pretended to be a mermaid...almost floated back to my room..and my skin has yet to cease smiling.

Back for some writing, veg soup, an hour of Spanish class, a good run, and a magical night. 

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment