“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Escape dia 5: Recap

Escape dia 5: Recap

Woke up early and walked the beach. The beach here is different from where we live a few hours North..no rocks, almost endless...misty and dreamlike. Went to yoga @8 and completely let myself dissolve into the practice. Was an amazing (sweaty) class to the sound of the waves crashing as the tide was coming in.  Went and checked out and am awaiting my shuttle back home.  As I am sitting here by the ocean- with the strong breeze blowing by, drinking through a straw from the largest coconut I have ever seen-.

I am reflecting back on how my week has been. I came here to clear my head and detox both my body and mind. This has happened. I feel stronger, healthier, happier, and clear minded.  I have met some amazing people and am reminded of the simple things in life. Breathing, smiling, living, learning, spending time with happy, like-minded people, eating natural healthy food, and feeling the energy of mother earth. 

If you feel like you life has become too overwhelming, no matter where you may be in this wondrous world, take the time for your body and mind to get back to nature. Find yourself again, find what makes you feel alive, what makes you smile uncontrollable, and what gives you a purpose for living. I highly recommend it. Seize your life.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment