“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Friday, December 14, 2012

Vacation from my Vacation, dia 5

30/11/12

Woke up @730, having slept 15 hours.  My head still has the lingering effects from yesterday but "Today is going to be a great day!"

Currently sitting in my private hammock on the porch of my bungalow- this place is beautiful, and my room key is a carved wooden guitar- bungalow 8...

...going to get coffee and explore...

-1415ish, we are laying out on the beach  next to our rented boards, watching the water and kids skin boarding...I am completely bruised on my hip bones from the board, it has been suck a killer day tho!!


Add caption
Met up with a friend I met on the Ticubus en route to San Salvador a few days ago, and moved to her hostel- El Tunco Lodge.  Decided to stay another night so I went down to the Ticabus office and pushed back my bus to Monday since I do not have to work until Tuesday morning... the new hostel is sweet- has a pool and parties...can't wait and now I feel less rushed.... :)X100.
El Tunco Lodge 

No comments:

Post a Comment