“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Monday, November 19, 2012

Guatemala City hopefully!

I have been wanting to travel.  Thus one of the major reasons I moved to Central America.  So that I could for the weekend travel to another country- just because I could. :)  So here is the work-in-progress plan...

Get a bus from Managua (Nicaragua) to Guatemala City.  I already found an amazing place to stay there- friend's of a good friend's hostel.  Explore the city.  Take a tour of the historical centre and tour Guatemala's National beer factory, along with shops, museums, etc. (see Quetzalroo).

Head down after a day or so to El Salvador, and then through Honduras, and back to Nicaragua.

Everything is still being planned, but I am super excited about new passport stamps, new people, new food, new adventures, new learning experiences.  I hope to blog the entire trip.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment