“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vacation from my Vacation, dia 6

1/12/12

It is Saturday, and I know that my trip has become fun because I have to try and remember the night before the following day when I sit to write in my journal...

friends at the party table 
Last night...we showered and ate pupusas for dinner :) Got red bulls and mixed that with Flor de CaƱa and ice- not too bad.  Left with a group of people from the hostel and went to the $10 all-you-can-drink party some of the guys who are staying at our hostel were throwing as big bar on the beach.  I still say that $10 is too much money (I live in Central America)- but I have to keep reminding myself that I am on vacation...the night turned out well....
 -Today, woke up to a symphony of animal noises...first it was roosters, then owls, then roosters once more, and currently there are beautiful birds chirping melodies....my clothes and bathing suit that were drying outside had little baby spiders on them, just shook them off- ew, no worries....went to town- which to my understanding is one road that meets another.  Got iced coffee with vanilla soymilk....went online for about 2 hours ...caught up with things...got a razor and a banana for 70cents, went for a dip in the pool and headed to the beach...

Got waay too much sun...my back is stinging...ended up getting a tattoo and grabbing some Mexican food...saw a shooting star as I walked along the beach at night...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment